- Your desk and office is getting chaotic, and this is holding you back from doing your best work.
- You want to hold that big event, but you are not sure you have got the time to make it a success.
- You keep looking for information in the wrong places. Information is scattered in different places – on your email, in word processing, online storage etc.
- It’s difficult to get someone else to do things the right way, and it takes too long to tell them. The thought of recruiting a new full time person is exhausting, and you worry they might not be worth the extra costs.
- The pressure of getting it all done is building. You wake up at night worrying about small details that have to be fixed.
- At the end of the day you still haven’t achieved what you wanted to.
- You haven’t relaxed on holiday for a long time. You don’t invite friends over, because you will either fall asleep, or start thinking about work.
7 Signs That Say You Need Support In Your Business